There are just 4 days to go before the challenge is over, I can't believe it's been two months already! So even though the Facebook group has taken over from this blog I thought it only right that I do one final post to share what I have got over the last couple of months!
- Every day I am doing things I love and I was already doing this with out necessarily consciously realising it. Just making paying attention and noting it down though has made me feel grateful for the life I already lead.
- Creating a life you love doesn't have to be a huge effort, even the smallest things like sitting in the sunshine lift my spirit and make me feel alive. It is totally possible to do something that makes you smile each day.
- Having the intention of creating a life I love over the past couple of months has actually led me to take this challenge even further. I am now really going for it with plans to write a book and take my business on-line whilst travelling around India for 6 months, something that was always some day one day and I never imagined I could combine it with work. I am putting any fears or doubts a side and just doing everything I can to make it happen.
- This challenge has sparked an idea for a book about a new year long challenge to set myself .....details to follow soon!
- In life we often face set backs to our goals, sometimes we set out to do things and then something completely different happens. The thing is never to give up, be flexible, there will always be a way of making something happen even if it doesn't end up looking the way you imagined it at the start. Anna is a great example of this, what ever happens with her charity she will help people affected by cancer.
- It's so great to hear what makes other people smile, it triggers ideas and memories of what you love to do to! I loved the giving of random hugs and sharing of cooking delights! Sharing things that touch you creates a deep connection with people, which is lovely! I'd love to read some more of your experiences of the challenge.
Hope you can make our celebration drinks on Thursday night, 7pm, Elysee Restaurant and Bar on Percy St, just off Tottenham Court Road. We will be on the roof terrace!
and finally there is just one more thing to say......