Friday 12 November 2010

Lots of ideas!

I have been on lots of train journeys the past couple of days so have been day dreaming about things I love to do that perhaps I could plan over the 2 months of the challenge and raise a bit more cash for the charity......here are a few of my ideas:

Afternoon tea - cupcake/ cake sale

Sponsored 10K run (or walk) around the Thames

Great old London pubs tour (money for tour donated)

Afternoon of mini colour consultations - £10 each - money donated

Sponsored Bikram yoga challenge - 3 classes in a day, eek

I am currently thinking about how the promotion page for the site will look and who else to ask for prizes and hoping to get things like:

a massage
yoga lessons
hair cut
make up lesson
a subscription to a magazine

Everyone I have been speaking to about it is loving the idea, as it's not that often we actually plan to do something that we love every single day.

Can't wait!!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment