Friday 3 December 2010

It's all still full steam ahead!

Hello!

Just wanted to write a quick post to say the wheels are all still very much in motion for the Create a Life You Love Challenge!! I have been slightly slowed down by my laptop dying on me but also by having a couple of very amazing weekends away by the seaside with my lovely new man. We went to Brighton which is somewhere I am just 100% totally in my element, I LOVE it there. Then we went to the Dorset coast and spent time running and walking along the stunning coast line there. So although I was not actually working on the challenge, I was in a way as I was doing things I totally love and it felt absolutely fantastic!!

How EXCITING is it going to be when are are all doing things we love EVERY SINGLE DAY and sharing it with each other! Wooo hoooo! It's going to be a whole lot of fun that's for sure!

So next on the agenda is yes another fun weekend away to Liverpool to catch up with one of my best friends and then back to work on this next week. The logo will hopefully be designed (by my favourite graphic designer and friend Charlotte Mann) and then Mikey and I are putting the webpage together on Friday. Once all that is done then we can start the wheels of promotion!

If anyone has any PR contacts/ experience who would be able to help us get into magazines/ newspapers about this please do get in touch!

Lots of love

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment