Tuesday 15 February 2011

A delayed first post...but better late than never!

Yesterday was a great day.  I woke up early, did my Jillian Michaels Shred Level 2 which by the way is probably the hardest of all three levels!  I hate her...but I love her, too...and seeing her daily does bring a smile to my face...follow by some hissing at the tv screen...

It felt great to have finished the workout in the morning so I can be free to do what I wanted.  This is Day 16 and just 14 more days to go, I will have completed another one of her brutal 30 day regime. 

The rest of the day was amazing.  Bf took the day off so for the first time in 5 years, we actually decided to do something for V-day.  Long story short:  a wonderful 90 minute couples massage, followed by a calorific but satisfying lunch at La Petite Auberge on Upper Street in Islington and ended with a game of Super Mario on the Wii and sushi delivered to the house.  Who says video games are not romantic?  I'm pretty sure we bonded over destroying turtles and collecting coins for 2 hours...

Yesterday was a wonderful day.

I will be doing the No More Trouble Zone dvd today and will later post my experience.  Since I am also blogging my journey on another site called Myfitnesspal, it will be copy and pasted here so it may contain a lot of moaning, a lot of whining and a lot of nonsense about jumping jacks...

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment