Tuesday 15 February 2011

Hello

I'm sending this from my phone for the first time so fingers crossed it works.

As per Lou's instructions I thought I'd introduce myself first. Hi, I'm Mel, I've been lucky to meet such an inspiring person as Lou at work and it Is that day to day smile on her face that has reminded me that even in the depths of work that there is more to life than.......uummm, this. It's funny the habits that you can get in to, doing the day in day out feels safe, normal. After all it's what everyone else is doing. So after careful thought, lots consideration (procrastination) and plenty of time living the status quo, it's now time to create a life I love.

So hello. The life I love involves lots of smiles (real ones) from me and the people around me.

What am I doing today to create the life I love? I left my desk at lunch and now I'm sitting in a coffee shop typing this blog. It's the small things that matter that make the big things so great.

Thank you Lou for your inspiration and to those friends I haven't met yet. I look forward to journeying with you along the way.

M

No comments:

Post a Comment