Tuesday 22 February 2011

Nom nom nom brownies...

It's been a few days since I contributed, sorry about that.  I have been keeping up with my fitness blog but it's a lot of whining and complaining about the workout regime so wouldn't want to bored you guys with that! 

I hardly say this but Monday was a great day!  I wanted to shake up my routines a bit instead of just focusing on working out so I went out for a long walk in the morning, went to the local market and came back with loads of fresh fruit and vegetables.  When I got home, I spent 3 hours in the kitchen playing around!  It's been so long since I spent any good time in the kitchen just for myself so this was greatly therapeutic. 

I got the new Glee vol 4 songs on my Mac (yes...Glee is my guilty pleasure...), blasted on the stereo then I proceeded to clean the kitchen, made a pot of Japanese braised vegetables, prepare fruit salad for rest of the week, roast a beer joint and made some After 8 Mint Chocolate brownies!  All of the above done with dancing and singing in the kitchen...the cats were not impressed...

Since I'm being all health nut and stuff, I only had one small slice of the brownies to taste, the rest I packed up and sent to Jez's work place...they better appreciate...shockingly I didn't take any photos!  Just take my word for it, they were decadent!

I still did my workout, I'm 7 days away from completion so I just need to suck it up and finish the program!  I can do it and THAT will make me smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment